WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
- COVID-19 is a disease caused by the coronavirus, called SARS-CoV-2, which has a clinical spectrum ranging from asymptomatic infections to severe conditions. According to the World Health Organization, the majority (about 80%) of patients with COVID-19 can be asymptomatic or oligosymptomatic (few symptoms), and approximately 20% of the cases detected require hospital care because they have difficulty breathing, of which approximately 5% may need ventilatory support.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN SYMPTOMS?
- Fever, Dry cough, Breathing difficulty, Muscle aches, Tiredness, Nausea/Vomiting, Throat aches, Headaches, Loss of smell, Loss of taste
WHAT ABOUT XENON?
- Xenon Ubrban Apartments ensures the safety and comfort of all its customers and, therefore, has adopted several measures so that it can continue to receive its guests in the best possible way.
At Xenon we take care of you. At Xenon we are afraid for you.
WHAT WE DO:
In order to guarantee the nontransmission of the COVID-19 virus, Xenon:
- Requires disinfection of hands at the entrance of the building
- Forces the use of masks at the entrance and in all common áreas
- Hourly cleans and disinfects all surfaces and elevators with products recommended by WHO
- We extended the opening hours of forced ventilation in the common areas of the building
- We restrict the number of occupants in the elevators to just 2 people
- The employees of the building have protective equipment and disinfection for the building and its apartments
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Comply with safety standards
- Continue to visit Xenon
- We will do the rest